All Aboard Club is a social enterprise which runs play sessions and events for autistic and ADHD children, where they can develop their social and communication skills in a safe, understanding and supportive environment.
It was set up in 2018 by Richard Semmens, following his own autism and ADHD diagnoses. All Aboard Club now runs in 7 venues across London and the South East, and has supported over 500 families with children aged 4 to 11. These families often travel long distances to our events, knowing that their children will welcome our inclusive and non-judgemental approach.
All Aboard Club is now looking for a part-time Social Media and Marketing Co-ordinator to help with the running of the business. This role is funded by Access to Work and will be on a self-employed freelance contract basis.
The role is for 7 hours per week, which can including evenings and weekends. The working hours will need to be spread across a number of days in order to meet deadlines and to provide a timely response to enquiries.
We’re looking for someone to support our social media and marketing functions, in particular:
- Creating, publishing and monitoring a regular programme of social media posts across all our channels
- Developing and maintaining our email marketing activities
- Other general admin support as needed
The postholder will be working remotely in a very dynamic and agile environment, so a pragmatic and flexible approach is required.
Download the full job description here: All Aboard Club – Social Media and Marketing Coordinator JD v3
The ideal candidate would have …
- Extensive social media experience, ideally in a small business or charity environment.
- Experience in email communications and managing social media platforms such as Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for a small organisation
- A proactive approach to administration, taking ownership of the processes
- Confidence to solve problems on their own or ask for help when needed.
- An understanding of neurodiversity (autism, ADHD etc)
- Proficiency in email, word-processing, Excel spreadsheets, and online systems such as Dropbox.
We welcome applications from neurodiverse people with relevant skills and experience. The business owner is autistic and has ADHD, and we will make every effort to adjust the recruitment process and working schedule to accommodate neurodiverse candidates or those with caring responsibilities.
How to apply
Please send your CV by email to email@example.com together with a covering letter (no more than 300 words) which explains how your experience matches the position. Please give examples of similar work you have carried out, including screenshots if possible. Your application should reach us by Sunday 13 November 2022. Interviews will be held during the week commencing 21 November.
If you are short-listed for the post, we will invite you to a phone or Zoom call with the managing director, Richard Semmens and the current role holder, at a convenient time for you.